About this event:
Created by William Boyd
Spring Valley Reservoir near Troy, Idaho
Brought to you by the Latah Soil and Water Conservation District
- This is an all-day fieldtrip with instruction beginning at 9:15 AM and concluding at 2:00 PM.
- Geared towards 5th/6th grade (ages 8-14) but any age is welcome with parental guidance
- 25 seats available for HIS, Inc. participants. Please click “I’m attending”
- Students will have the opportunity to learn about aquatic macroinvertebrates, soils, anadromous fish, forest management, and outdoor survival.
- Students will get a chance to do some fishing and each participant will also get to select a native plant to take home.
- Parents are always welcome
- Schedules and additional information will be sent out to event registrants in early May