The events we hold and resources we promote are for the purpose of encouraging and affirming family learning and home education, to inspire and build up the next generation of scientists and engineers, to return science to its proper role of supporting a Christian worldview rather than tearing it down.
HIS, Inc. is made up of a group of like-minded Christians who value exploring and discovering Creation. We love the STEM* disciplines for what they reveal about the universe and for what they reveal about our Creator. Whether studying stream ecology or electromagnetism, we stand in awe of the awesome creative power of God.
All interested families are welcome to participate in HIS sponsored activities and programs and gain access to HIS resources regardless of school choice, worldview, religion, or race.
Our Mission: To equip and empower parents to bring their homeschool science program to life.
*STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
The Six Objectives of our Vision
- We affirm the compatibility of science and our faith historically and seek to explore and understand the philosophy of science through a historical perspective. We acknowledge and are thankful that the historical origins of scientific endeavor are firmly rooted in a Judeo Christian worldview.
- We affirm the Holy Bible as the inspired word of God and the fundamental importance of the six-day Creation and the historical Adam as set forth in the Genesis record.
- We will work to cultivate a grassroots bible-based stewardship ethic and responsibility towards Creation.
- We promote scientific literacy among Christians so that we may be conversant on scientific issues especially as they relate to a biblical worldview.
- We endeavor to inspire and equip the next generation of excellent Christian science professionals by educating conceptually and through application.
- We will work to encourage STEM-based entrepreneurship and small business development.
You must be logged in to post a comment.